Original topic:

Samsung a31 touchscreen glitch is back

(Topic created on: 09-12-2022 05:06 AM)
AntsyAntlers
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have a samsung a31

It works absolutely fine in portrait mode but when i switch to landscape. swiping automatically cancels itself. i checked and my taps and swipes would be detected by the sensors but would not register as such. 

This happens on every app, even the home screen so its not an app problem. 

The problem suddenly appears and disappears. Some for seconds and some for weeks. It seems the glitch happens every now and then for no reason at all.

Ive been waiting for an update to patch this but its still not here.

Please for the sake of samsung a31 users everywhere. Help..

0 Likes
8 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try wipe cache partition.
0 Likes
AntsyAntlers
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did it before. It only came back
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try going into Safe mode.
0 Likes
AntsyAntlers
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
did not work either. same thing happens even in safe mode
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Well since There's no update on The A31 today to fix the bugs.. just turn off your phone and On again to temporarily fix the issue
0 Likes
Galaxy A
try safe mode
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello AntsyAntlers,

Thank you for reaching out to us here to inquire about your Samsung Galaxy A31 having touch screen glitch occurrence and we really understand how discomfort it must be having this experience while using your Samsung Galaxy device.

After your DIY troubleshooting steps and our dearest Samsung members reply here, the issue remains, then I highly suggest contacting us through below Samsung online support channels below.  

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/contact/#onlinesupport 

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Hope your problem gets solved soon.

0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I have the korean verson of samsung A31.. But yeah,I dont think its only happening on my A31, It does the same on my dad's samsung A32 Which is a bummer.. Whenever I play call of duty mobile, sometimes the sensitivity Becomes so low And the other touch automatically canceling itself Its annoying and I know Its not the phones problem, Its the ui's bug.

Just recently owned this phone but After I updated this one to One UI 4.1, I never experienced those bugs lol