Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A50 keeps restarting

(Topic created on: 08-13-2021 01:28 AM)
niquea
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Help. I already turned my phone off because it doesn't stop restarting.  It started to happen when i restarted it this morning
6 Comments
Galaxy A
You may have to factory reset your phone .. or try booting up first into safe mode, there might be a rogue app which may be causing it to keep on restarting
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there! You may try to put your device on 'Safe Mode'; 

1. 1 Turn the device off by holding the Power button until the option to Power Off appears on the screen. ...
  2. 2 Press and Hold the Power and the Volume Down buttons at the same time, to turn the device on. ...
  3. 3 You will now be able to see Safe Mode down the near the bottom left of the screen. \

Safe mode lets you run your Android device using its basic interface, with simplified menus and without most third-party applications. You can think of it as a diagnostic tool to help identify and fix problems on your device. ... You can either reboot your device or power on your device in Safe mode. In this case, we can isolate the problem. 

Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
niquea
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I already put it in safe mode but it keeps restarting
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! While on SAFE MODE, have you identified flawed applications that may affect your device? Have you also tried to do a CLEAR CACHE PARTITION on your device while on SAFE MODE? :)

0 Likes
Wvajfakab
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
qhauavaaiaa.uauaaiagaraaiva6agafaal a6ara8aanc6atai🙂😀😀😀😀VideoCapture_20210812-130033_3419.jpg
0 Likes
randy19
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Me too
0 Likes