Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A51 Frequent Screen Freeze on Mobile Legends since the last update

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 12:55 AM)
Chris2pherD
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
After weeks of observation since the last update on my Samsung A51 thinking it was a network problem that my screen suddenly freezes during the game. Turns out it is not a network problem I think it is from the update. Before I started the update I saw a post of Samsung A51 groups on facebook that ML freezes in game did not believe it so I proceeded to update but unfortunately turns out that it was true. PLEASE RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM EVERY TIME I AM PLAYING the game suddenly freezes and I am very sure it is not a network problem I know when it is because character or screen is still in  motion and only gives delay. SCREEN FREEZE IT JUST LIKE TAKING A SCREENSHOT and flashes then resumes after the error.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Jiimm
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I am experiencing the same problem with my Samsung a12. ML stutters and FPS drop is frequent. I tried everything but couldn't resolve this issue. I'm also sure that it'a not my internet provider that ia the problem.
0 Likes
ZeeOnyx
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Try to contact Samsung regarding your issues to your phone. They can resolve it through troubleshooting if not other options to help you.

#GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

They have a live chat as well https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH
0 Likes