cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A51 Overheating problems (Or any exynos devices including Filo m15)

(Topic created on: 04-26-2022 01:02 AM)
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
To: Samsung
I JUST WANNA SAY, EXYNOS **bleep**. It overheats even on cold environment (normal if gaming) even when watching tiktoks, maybe because of the summer, but it does this even on cold seasons. So let's blame samsung for making exynos devices, wish you guys improved your SoC instead of your camera which you already did (it beats apple's standars) and why is the flagship devices with SD SoC Only available on US? Why don't you just release it worldwide so Galaxy Users won't blame your SoC. Wish you guys fix overheat issues using updates. What I more hated is that why does our A51's get biannual updates, It's a successor phone from A50 yet the a50 gets more updates which has no issue at all. While our A51 only gets biannual updates???? HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO FIX THE ISSUE??? FORMAT IT??? THE SERVICE CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOUR GALAXY PHONES. YET YOU GUYS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO IT. You guys could've focused on phones that has issues. Like the s20 plus, many users encountered the problem, and thought they will expect a great experience to their gucci phone, yet you guys dissapointed them, and let them pay much for a screen fix?? This is too much!JUST DO WHAT YOU GUYS CAN. AND FIX OUR PHONES WITH ISSUES.
17 Comments
Galaxy A
better send report, to flag samsung
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I did already
Galaxy A
its going to be waiting game on our end
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You can Call Samsung and Contact CS para makapag send ka ng feedback.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
How?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH
0 Likes
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I really think your a51 have a heating problem ive been using a51 before for a long time and sometimes even now i play asphakt 9 max settings and even ml high and hfr on it doesnt give me a warning or heat up my max temp is 40 to 45°C soo its better to ask the support team about that
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok that's my highest peak tho. But I just wanna say about their sucker exynos. As flagships have the problem too (s21)
0 Likes
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah exynos is already pretty well know about that heating issues in exynos is pretty hard to solve i dont know if samsung just really forces the chip to process in high perf because i know exynos focus on short burst of performance and not like SD chip that focus of stability and also ait might be that they just dont have a good cooling performance, sadly this is a issue that exist a long time ago and even in the present day soo lets just wish it will get fixed without reduction of performance
0 Likes