Samsung A52 5g Issue | Screen Flickering

(Topic created on: 11-18-2021 06:48 AM)
Airamcam
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi all! 

Hoping someone can help me. 

I'm having issues with my Samsung A52 5g phone. The screen is flickering whenever I'm in a call or watching videos online like Netflix and Youtube. 
I'm experiencing this issue everyday. I'm pretty sure I'm still on warranty as I just bought in March 2021. I never dropped it and put it on water. 

Noticed that I'm not the only one experiencing the same issue.

Thanks in advance for your help. 

6 Comments
Galaxy A
I suggest you bring it to your nearest Samsung Service Center.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

Kindly give us a call. We are very willing to help. 😁 Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
callmepollah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi! Been experiencing the same issue recently. It happens during calls.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
I suggest you to go to the nearest samsung shop
0 Likes
Bram_Verbeiren
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have still the same problem with my a52s. Is your issue solved or does it still occur?

Let me know so i can fix my problem

0 Likes
CharlesSam
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Di yours already fix?
0 Likes