Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A52 5G Super Fast Charging

(Topic created on: 01-12-2023 06:03 AM)
CjayEscarcha
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
When I plugged the charging cable it shows "Super Fast Charging" but after 5-7 seconds it will change to "Charging" status only. Is there someone experiencing the same issue? This happened after I update my phone and also after I encounter "moisture" detected error. 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy A
Try using a different set of (high capacity) charger and a USB C cable, like the ones used for laptop. Or, try using your charger to another Samsung phone that also supports superfast charging. So you'll know which one has an issue... either your phone itself or just the charger. Hopefully, it's just your charger.
0 Likes
CjayEscarcha
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes already tried testing my cable but the cable and adapter are working on other phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Aww... looks like it's on the phone itself. Guess you need to drop by a service center. Goodluck man!
0 Likes
Touka0419
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Try clearing the cache & data for USB settings then do a soft reset.
0 Likes
jmbldr
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
How to find USB settings?
0 Likes
Touka0419
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Settings>>Apps>>tap Filter & sort>> enable show system apps>>scroll down and look for USB settings.
Althea
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Same here. On my Note 20 ultra, S20 ultra and A73. That's their new charging prompt notification since One UI 5.0. Just notice the calculated charging time it is based on super charging. There's no problem with your phone
0 Likes
CjayEscarcha
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi meaning this is an m issue for the One UI 5.0 update?
Althea
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Maybe Somewhat an issue but nothing to be much concerned about.
0 Likes