cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung a52, bixby routines doesn't reverse action?

(Topic created on: 05-19-2021 12:40 AM)
Cuuuuu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

For example;

- i set my dolby atmos to turn on when paired with my Galaxy Buds. Though it does turn on, it doesn't turn off when i disconnect with the earbuds.

- similar case with location turning on when using waze/google maps but doesnt turn off when i close both/either

and i'm pretty sure i've set these to turn off if the conditions are not met

Any tips?

6 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Is reverse actions turned on when the routine ends?
Cuuuuu
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes, just tried it again and somehow the reverse for dolby on/off was applied but for the location, still wont turn off after closing maps/waze
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Be sure that Location is turned of prior to opening Maps/Waze. When routine begins, it turns Location on. Once the app is closed (removed in task changer) Location should turn off. Just tried it on my end and it works.

Before opening Maps/Waze = Location is turned off

Maps/Waze is open = Routines turns location on

Maps/Waze is closed via task changer = Routines reverses the action and returns Location to off.

That's my layout.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day to you Cuuuuuu! Jan here, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung member community. In regards to this, try to use Bixby to turn it off, as I can see Bixby wont reverse its action unless you intend to or you can check this link to make specific routines to Bixby  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083201/ Please check back on us once issue has been resolved. Hope this helps you. Stay safe and have a great day! 

0 Likes
Cuuuuu
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Noted, will try the link
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

all right. hit us back with an update once your issue has been resolved.