Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A52 Issue after update

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 12:38 AM)
RanCue
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I received notification that there's a new software update and since it's annoyingly stays on the notif section, I was forced to download and jnstall it. Now my phone's screen flickers like a tv that doesnt have reception!!! BS!
13 Comments
Galaxy A
are you done with wiping cache partition? it might do the trick
RanCue
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Are you referring to the "Optimize Now" button in settings?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
nah, enter recovery mode for android ..
Turn off your phone, connect it to a pc via usb then press power button & volume up button simultaneously.
Navigate using the volume buttons then select wipe cache partition by pressing the power button.
0 Likes
RanCue
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks, i did this. Somehow it improves but it still flickers from time to time..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
now that's a real issue, have it checked on your nearest service center. Your device is still under warranty.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Or you can try doing a factory reset, if it still won't work then you've got no other choice but to send it in for repair.
0 Likes
RanCue
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Haayss..
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

Have you tried what your co-member suggested? 😁

Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Do, like what TechTalker said nor suggest to tried doing a clear cache partition, via Recovery mode.
0 Likes