Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A52s 5g sends low quality photos on messenger

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 11:22 PM)
_thv
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello everyone, does any of you guys experiencing this?

Photo was taken clearly on my phone but when I send it thru messenger, the receiver views it as a pixelated photo. 

I hope there's a solution to this. Thank you!
0 Likes
5 Comments
julioalfonso
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
This is automatically adjusted by the messenger app. The phone is not at fault here
0 Likes
_thv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I see. I'm just wondering since my friend has iPhone 11 pro and when she sends me pictures thru messenger, it's not pixelated. ☹️
0 Likes
CrissCross
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Facebook Messenger compresses videos and photos. That's why when videos or photos to be used for a project and need to be sent to someone, most would use Google Drive.

About how iPhones seem to send better photos via Messenger, that's because apps are optimized to work with iOS. Because there are so many Android phones, app developers don't have time to optimize their app for every brand. I've only heard about Instagram or Snapchat finally working with Samsung to make the S21 Ultra's photos captured within the Insta or Snapchat app look better.
Nevaro
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
There also a reason that there's tons of pirated/cracked, premium and free access, applications available out there downloaded for free that cannot be done in IOS. That concludes that the developers truly works at optimization of IOS apps.
0 Likes
Almigan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I am using Messenger Lite when sending images rather than the regular one.
0 Likes