Original topic:

Samsung A52s Microphone

(Topic created on: 01-11-2022 12:54 PM)
opvosis
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
This happen 3/4 times, microphone seems not to be working when making a call or let said people not hear me when i'm talking. I've been searching this problem on internet but lot of user said that it's about software related. I just bought this A52s and had bad experience with this devices.
6 Comments
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You can double check your phone whether have you properly granted (if there any related to, by default) mic permission for phone apps, or did you install any 3rd party phone apps?

also, you can try running diagnostic test, through samsung members apps, specifically for microphone test. If the result fail, maybe you can visit nearest samsung centre for appointment and further action
0 Likes
opvosis
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I don't how to describe in proper way, I give situation,

I call my friend and he pickup,
I said "Hello, where are you",

What's my friend really heard,
Just, "Hello". (Edited) And sometimes he doesn't heard anything at all.

I hope you really understand the situation.
0 Likes
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you can try running diagnostic test for microphone first to see the result.

probably network service disruption also could be one of the reasons why
0 Likes
opvosis
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Already run the diagnostic and everything fine. About the network, I've try on other smartphone brand everything works like normal. I buy this devices with my office mate together at same time and she also got same issue like me.
0 Likes
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
did the situation happened in thick wall room? or outdoor area surrounded with high rise building? How's the network indicator on your phone screen status bar? more than 1 bar?

imo, it seems safe to say highly probably software related issue, but perhaps let's just hope samsung will fix this issue

or else, you could pay a visit at nearest samsung service center for a credible explanation
opvosis
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Okay thanks
0 Likes