I no play any game ,and I'm not heavy user
I just use for Facebook 
Why so fast finished battery
Is it normal battery llife or something wrong?😥

4 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Phohtay. I am Avinash, from Samsung.

We regret learning from the experience that you are facing currently. We highly request you may monitor the battery drain and usage. However, if the issue persists, way we invite you to book an appointment at our service centre - https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/where-to-find-samsung-service-centre-in-singapore/ where our service engineer will assess your device and advise you accordingly

Thank you.

0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Phohtay. I am Avinash, from Samsung.

We regret learning from the experience that you are facing currently. We highly request you may monitor the battery drain and usage. However, if the issue persists, way we invite you to book an appointment at our service centre - https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/where-to-find-samsung-service-centre-in-singapore/ where our service engineer will assess your device and advise you accordingly

Thank you.

0 Likes
Phohtay
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hey
Can I ask u 1 thing
Without the receipt can claim warranty?
I buy samsung tab A8 used set from other guy
He use only 2/3 months
After I buy ....this tab back is hot within 1/2 minutes when watch movies ,
Can claim warranty or can trade up with other model?
Pls

IMG-20230416-WA0000_1000000167_1681602383.jpgIMG-20230416-WA0001_1000000172_1681602433.jpg
0 Likes
1Qwerty1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I get 1+ day of battery life. Usually it has 30-ish % of battery left. I play some action shooter games, 30 mins - 1 hour, such as Apex Legends Mobile. I use WhatsApp, Google fit, Spotify ect. I suspect it's an issue with your phone too. Have you, @Phoytay, got the issue solved?
0 Likes