Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A53 5G

(Topic created on: 11-15-2022 02:58 AM)
CrisYhang
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Guys may tanong lang ako sa mga naka samsung a53 5g dyan .. pag nag momobile legends po kayo pagka mainit na yung phone mag lag na sya .. ganun din ba sainyo?

Translation:
Hey guys , i just want to ask some questions regarding this unit samsung a53 5g , do you guys experience lagging issue/fps drop when the device is getting warm , its like im playing in 30 to 40 fps when my device is heating.. Im playing Mobile legends and its not a big deal to other phones that i've tried playing when device heats up still playing smoothly .. but this device samsung a53 the fps drops like 30 to 40fps when device temp is high.. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
All phones will start to lag if its heating, it is because the system will slowdown app/game performance to reduce the heat as heat is the no.1 enemy of phones. High graphics = More system resources needed = more heat.

Best you can do is play in a well-ventilated area, use phone coolers or reduce the graphics to reduce the heating. Let the phone cool down before playing again.
CrisYhang
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thankyou for the reply much appreciated :) .. in my case im only playing like 10mins then device already heating up .. i think samsung a53 has heating issues?
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Maybe because it uses an Exynos chipset. My A52 5G doesn't heat that fast when playing MLBB.
CrisYhang
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
You're correct this samsung a53 has exynos chipset , that might be the problem .. i think its not well optimized for gaming .. i guess i'll just have to wait updates from samsung hoping that they will fix it..
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You can try install Game Plugins and Game Booster in the Galaxy Store, set ML to "Custom" and choose Focus on performance or Balanced, reduce Graphics Quality, set Max in Max FPS.Screenshot_20221115_192054_Game Booster Plus_1000005405_1668511254.jpg
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you, ChrisYhang, for sharing your gaming experience here and asking other Samsung Galaxy A53 5G users on how to optimize playing games and control device temperature.

Hope our dear Samsung members were able to satisfy your query.

0 Likes