cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung A70 drain fast after android 10 update..

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 11:34 PM)
Samsung_gv0xrqm
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Should i factory reset my phone? 
Please help....🙏
6 Comments
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes. But remember you need to back up your data first before you reset your phone using Samsung Smart Switch or Samsung Cloud. Factory Reset may erase all your data and contents
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Galaxy A70 user here. You know what? You're right about how fast is the battery of Galaxy A70 drains since the update of Android 10. I have to charge my phone 3x a day when I'm surfing the internet now unlike when it was on Pie because I only charge my phone 2x before. But it's okay for me because I think I understand why it drains faster now than before.

If you want to reset your phone, you need to back up all your files to the memory card because doing so may erase all your data and files.
DAVE0606
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
totoo po ba?
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Opo. Totoo po na mabilis maglowbat iyong battery ng A70 ko ngayon kahit na kaunti lang naman iyong apps na nakainstalled sa aking phone. Pero hindi naman po siya totally mabilis in a way na kahit naka standby siya, yung pag nag iinternet lang po kayo ng straight. Overall, ayos lang naman iyong phone. Upper mid ranger siya. 😊
0 Likes
Nabski
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I agree with you that Android 10 update **bleep** more battery however updates are made not just to drain battery. important security patches and software are also included in that update. But its up to you. After all, its your phone and you can do whatever u want
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Galaxy A

Great day ! Are you still experiencing the same issue?

0 Likes