cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A71 charger not charging in my own phone, but working in other phone.

(Topic created on: 07-19-2022 03:16 AM)
cess-a71
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello samsung friends, baka po may naka experience na rin same with my problem, recently biglang hindi nalang nagwork yung charger ko sa phone ko but when I tried it to other phone gumagana. And also I have tried other charger brands pero it's working naman sakin. Hope that I will be noticed. Thank you for the help!
4 Comments
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi cess-a71,

We hear you and bear with us to provide you with the possible solutions to your Samsung A71 Charging problem. 

You may choose to check your phone by following the below steps:

1) Check if there is any physical damage on the charging port.

2) Clean the charging port of any dirt, dust or debris using soft cotton buds or soft-bristle toothbrush.

3) Check for Faulty battery. Go to the phone dialer and type *#*#4636#*#* and dial. Now you can see that "Battery information."

4) Check for Software updates through settings. What to do if your Galaxy phone is not charging? | Samsung Philippines

5) Check if you are using a non-genuine Samsung charger. You can use a new genuine Samsung Charger through the Samsung Experience Store nearest you.

Samsung Experience Store - Find your nearest store location | Samsung Philippines

6) If still not working, you may have it repaired by Samsung Authorized Service Center by clicking below link. 

Find a Samsung Support Center | Samsung Philippines 

Hope this has helped you out! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Galaxy A
+1 steps provided by Sam
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did it work?
0 Likes
lo_lon
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes, + steps provided by Sam-TheRightCareGuy