Original topic:

SAMSUNG A71 CHARGING CONCERN

(Topic created on: 08-18-2022 03:52 AM)
캍
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hello everyone! 

My problem is my phone is charging perfectly fine if im using other charger ( not the Samsung one) but if I'm using the samung charger it doesn't wanna charge unless i turn off my phone. What do you think is the problem?

Thank you so much for your help. :) 
5 Comments
Galaxy A
You've already isolated the issue to the Samsung charger. It's either the brick or cable.
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
+1 to this comment.
Galaxy A
+1 either samsung charger or cord
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bring your Samsung charger to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello 캍,

Hope you are satisfied with the answers given by our dear Samsung Community members here.

May I add that, Samsung charging problems occurred due to many reasons. Some are related to software and some related to hardware. In such cases, I will guide you with the below steps in order to identify the issues.

SOFTWARE UPDATE

A) How to Update

1.) Go to Settings > About Phone >  Software update.

2.) Tap on Download if available and install.

3.) Follow the on-screen instructions.

4.) Then, reboot your Samsung Galaxy device.

B) Close any third-party apps in the background interrupting the charging.

These are likely the causes as to why your device might not charge, and most can be fixed without any extra support. The most common reasons for a device failing to charge are:

HARDWARE:

1) Clean the faulty cable, charger, socket, or adapter of any liquid, sweat, moisture, etc.
2) Remove any Dirt or debris in the charging port by clean fiber cloth or cotton buds. 
3) Test your accessories with other Samsung Galaxy device.

4) Charge your Samsung Galaxy device with genuine Samsung Charger, cable & adapter.

What to do if your Galaxy phone is not charging? | Samsung Philippines

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-your-galaxy-phone-is-not-charging/ 

If the problem persists, please bring your device to Samsung Authorized Service Center near you.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/your-service/main/ 

Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.

0 Likes