Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung a71 USB port issue

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 05:21 PM)
Amer2687
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello! Does anyone here using sam A71? Have u experienced any problem with USB port? Mine having since last week, just suddenly. Can't charge on its original charger and usb ON & OFF issue.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
HazardRhenz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Have u tried using other cable? My past A71 same issue with u i decided to check it of Sam customer service they found out that my port is grounded idunno what is the cause of that.

View solution in context

Solution
HazardRhenz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Sad try to call customer service for further assistance

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
HazardRhenz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Have u tried using other cable? My past A71 same issue with u i decided to check it of Sam customer service they found out that my port is grounded idunno what is the cause of that.
Amer2687
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Yeah i tried other cable but it seems that any morethan 30w charger doesn't work. Then when i also tried charging it while its turned off, it work but not super charge anymore its taking 2 hours atleast to fully charge.
Solution
HazardRhenz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Sad try to call customer service for further assistance
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Share awesome photos captured via our Galaxy Gallery. Explore and engage with fellow members to earn awesome badges and enjoy perks from us! Stay safe!

0 Likes
Ameerul555
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Bro..i am facing the same issue.. i cannot connect pendrive and to computer also. Bt i dont have any issue with charging.. i think i am facing this after the last update.

When i connect usb pendrive.. it show usb device on off on off . Like that.. 

Have u got any solution for this??

0 Likes
Anand86
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi...I am also facing same ussue..Have got solution?

0 Likes
Karthik_maran
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Bro please help to solve this issue

0 Likes