Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A73 Order stuck at "Preparing/Awaiting Dispatch" since Nov. 30

(Topic created on: 12-15-2022 02:24 PM)
Gengarlos
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

So I ordered a new phone for pickup using the online store with my debit card cause my old a50 broke. And now it has been stuck at the preparing/awaiting dispatch stage for two weeks. I tried to talk to the live chat service but they couldn't tell me anything as to why my order is taking so long to be shipped out. And when I looked up how long it would take for a refund, the site says debit card purchases would take 45 days and depending on the bank. So I can't even cancel my order and use the refund to buy a phone now in one of the physical stores. I would have done that in the first place had I know it would take this long for my order to even be sent out for shipping but now I don't think I have a choice but to wait it out. Anyways, I don't know if there's anything else to be done hopefully someone sees this and learns from my mistake.

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Try calling the store where you're supposed to pick it up. I know there was an instance wherein one of the community members found out that their order is already at the store (and has been sitting there for a while) but the online status has not changed.

View solution in context

Solution
Gengarlos
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Thank you so much for this, I went to the store since I already doing some last minute shopping and lo and behold, it turns out my order has been sitting there since DECEMBER 8. I'm glad I finally have my phone but it definitely **bleep** that it seems communication is really really poor between the online store, courier, and the physical store/pick up point. The courier was supposed to contact me that the item was ready for pick up but I received nothing. The physical store could have also contacted me when they realized no one has claimed the item for more than two weeks but they didn't. The online tracker should be more accurate about the status of my order and the live chat support should be able solve this kind of issues by contacting people.

View solution in context

8 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Gengarlos,

Sorry to hear about your online shop experience and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you. Expecting your order to come at an earlier period, and without any definite answer of its actual status, I will feel the same.

May you provide the Order # here, so we can follow-up with the dedicated team.

Appreciate your patience and kind understanding in this regard.

0 Likes
Gengarlos
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

here's the order ID  Rene, PH221130-14559131

though I doubt anything will happen, I've already spoken to two live chat support agents now and they both were not able to provide any meaningful information on my order and promised that "someone" from the team responsible for my order will reach out to me and I still have not received any sort of communication.

I guess I'll try what the other response said and contact the pickup point but at this point even if I do receive my phone this whole experience has soured my opinion on samsung

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Gengarlos,

Sorry to hear that, you have not received yet any communication feedback about your order and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Upon checking your Order ID # PH221130-14559131, the status now is Shipped meaning, Order in transit. Rest assured that, your order is being taken care of and you will receive it soon.

You can also check the link below for the current status of your order.

https://shop.samsung.com/ph/mypage/orders 

Thanks again for patiently waiting.

0 Likes
Gengarlos
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yeah Rene, thanks for the reply but this explains nothing to me and is just as useless as what the live support agents have said. I have been checking the status of my order using the link you posted and there is nothing there that says the item has been shipped. It says awaiting dispatch, 

Gengarlos_0-1671706591418.png

and even if it has been shipped it still does not explain why an order placed on Nov. 30 for pickup within Metro Manila is still in transit when the supposed delivery lead time is less than a week. 

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Gengarlos,

Thanks for your feedback, and inquiry, here. And we really apologize for the inconvenience it caused you given the holiday rush. 

You may now check with the delivery address of the store if its for pick-up.

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
Try calling the store where you're supposed to pick it up. I know there was an instance wherein one of the community members found out that their order is already at the store (and has been sitting there for a while) but the online status has not changed.
Solution
Gengarlos
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Thank you so much for this, I went to the store since I already doing some last minute shopping and lo and behold, it turns out my order has been sitting there since DECEMBER 8. I'm glad I finally have my phone but it definitely **bleep** that it seems communication is really really poor between the online store, courier, and the physical store/pick up point. The courier was supposed to contact me that the item was ready for pick up but I received nothing. The physical store could have also contacted me when they realized no one has claimed the item for more than two weeks but they didn't. The online tracker should be more accurate about the status of my order and the live chat support should be able solve this kind of issues by contacting people.

Galaxy A
In behalf of the other batch 2 Makers, we're continuously forwarding concerns to customer service. Thanks for posting this - we'll ensure this gets reported.
0 Likes