Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 08:30 AM)
RemiJoyce
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

How can I register on samsung care plus? I'm planning to go to the service center to check the scratches on the back cover of my phone. I just bought this unit last June 8 but i just noticed it today. :(
9 Comments
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Remi! Unfortunately Samsung Care+ can only be purchased within 14 days from device purchase :( To know more, you may visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/ph/offer/samsung-care-plus/
RemiJoyce
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thank you. I'll check
RemiJoyce
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I just purchased plan on samsung care plus but when I check on samsung members app on Benefits section, it's still empty.20210611_230453_208.jpg
Kxx97
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi was this resolved? I can't also see my coverage status on this app
0 Likes
RemiJoyce
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I just fixed my purchase. Maybe because of network error. Haha
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, Remi! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Have you fixed any concerns you have on your device? Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

Stay safe. Stay awesome. 😀

0 Likes
nabiPark
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Is samsung care plus free for Samsung a52s 5g?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

For your concern, feel free to check the link below regarding the Samsung Care+ packages:
https://www.samsung.com/ph/offer/samsung-care-plus/

Or you may call our toll-free hotlines stated above for further details and assistance from our friendly team. Keep safe and God Bless! 😊

0 Likes
nabiPark
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I tried to reach out on the hotline, email and chat support but none from your support can help me process my registration I already registered for more than 72 hrs .
0 Likes