Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A12 - Camera problem!!

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 09:12 PM)
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
I got a minor update on my phone..  After that update, I check my Camera.. Rear cameras are working fine but the Selfie camera aren't.. It said "Warning: Camera failed!" I tried to restart the camera app but still not working.. I get stuck with this error message and I can't switch back to rear camera but there's a time the selfie camera is working and able to switch back to rear camera.. I tried the other apps like Instagram, messenger, etc., they received the same problem.. IDK what do.. For now, I gotta avoid using the selfie camera til maybe on the next minor update may fix the problem.. I really hope.. If not, I may regret buying this phone.. :(

PS: I already sent a report here and I hope they're gonna read it and take actions..

39 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Try restarting you're Galaxy A12 not the app just try it. :)
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I did restart my phone but no luck.. :(
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day to you, JL! With regards to your concern, have you tried resetting your camera app's settings? Also, make sure your device is updated with the latest software version then do a CLEAR CACHER PARTITION of your device via SAFE MODE. Here are the steps how to do it:

• Press and hold the power button until the power menu appears on display.
  • Select the Power Off option from the menu and let the device turn off.
  • Once your Galaxy A12 is turned off, press and hold the Power and Volume up button at the same time.
  • Keep holding the buttons until the Samsung logo appears.
  • Now let the buttons go, and the recovery menu will appear.
  • Use the Volume down button to navigate to the “Wipe Cache Partition” section and highlight it.
  • Press the power button to select it.
  • Now you will be asked to confirm your action. Highlight the “Yes” using the Volume down button and confirm it using the power button.
  • Once you confirm your action, the system will start the process and wipe the cache partition.
  • After completion, the “Reboot System Now” will get highlighted. Simply press the power button to reboot the system.
  • That’s it.

The system will take some time to reboot the device, and once it’s completed, you will be able to use the device.

Hope this helps!  Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 😀

JLMamon
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I did reset the camera app then I did Wipe Cacher Partition.. Still, Front camera is not working.. There's a time that front camera is working if I switch back and forth from News Feeds to Camera mode on Instagram then back to Camera app to switch back to Rear camera.. It really happened after the minor update last night..
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Try reaching out to us via our toll-free hotlines:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Our friendly technical team will remotely assist you with your concern. 😊

0 Likes
Gibertas
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Same problem camera warning faild
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You got the same problem after the update?
0 Likes
Gibertas
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes same promblem after the update front camera warning failed 😥🥺🙁🙁😓
0 Likes
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
When did you update your phone?