Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A12 Screen Mirroring and Smart View

(Topic created on: 11-15-2021 05:21 AM)
xtie
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Please, would it be possible to have the Screen Mirroring and Smart View option for Samsung Galazy a12? The a10 variant has one, so hopefully this will have one too in the next upcoming updates 🙏
29 Comments
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Hi good eve, a12 user here.

You can't install Smart View and Screen mirroring on a12.

The opposite app you can install for that is "Smart Things" on the galaxy store.

I wondered why a12 doesn't have those features (Smart View & Screen Mirroring) but a10 and a11 has it.
I hope Samsung will release those features for a12 on One UI 4.
xtie
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Does it still offer the smart view options? And thank you for the reply 💙
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Smart View is still present on some devices, but it may vary. A12 doesn't have this feature for now, but hopefully one One Ui 4 have. So let's see that feature if it's present on One ui 4 once available in our devices.
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

As per your concern, have you tried what your co-member suggested? 😊 

Minacio
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I am really missing this feature.

It's used it a lot on Samsung A11.

Is there a place (site) where users can vote a new functionality for the next updates?

Galaxy A
work around if you have chronecast ,then you can have the feature.

https://youtu.be/Xbgy2CgZ_Gk

If you find my comment as a solution to your question. Please click the triple dot and choose "Accept Solution" as a sign. Thanks!
0 Likes
DCH1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Any method that requires wifi isn't a work around for the Smart View service built in to older phones.  It does not need wifi to work. Instead of using Chromecast , Smart Things does the same thing the key distinction is you must have wifi. 

It's silly, I can use my A12 as a wifi Hotspot to give my TV access to the internet, but not share my phones screen with the same TV without "extra" "**bleep**"  it seems like Samsung got complaints from the cell providers because we could use OUR phones to watch app content on a TV instead of burning up tethering or Hotspot data allotment.  

Giorgiosax
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Do You have hace any solution for the

a 12 phone  model screen mirroring missing function?

0 Likes
Dodong08
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hope the a12 will have smart view in the next update