Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A21s adding new Camera Features

(Topic created on: 07-19-2021 03:06 AM)
Justeng
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I  think Samsung should add some camera modes in samsung galaxy a21s cause i think the mode are few and far between.
12 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yeah you're right just some of it like night mode, Slow mo, single take, cuz some of all it have this feature in the cheap brands of phone but i think samsung might not see you're problem. because software update is not a optional it's programed by Samsung hq. Thank you. And same we have same galaxy here kinda little bit dissapointed but i appreciate.
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
We get what we pay for.
Galaxy A
as manzocy mentioned
"we get what we pay for"

If you want a better camera experience, you gotta buy their higher midrange or their flagships.

They aren't going to put all the features you want in just one phone specially the lower range ones.
Justeng
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah, you're right I'm just suggesting if they can add so if they do it, it's good but if they don't, then it's okay.😃
0 Likes
Galaxy A
There's even other the same price like the a21s but it has a night mode and Higher resolution though
Justeng
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
What kind of samsung?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Not samsung but Huawei
Galaxy A
You can go with M series if you want a samsung device it's only a bit higher in price but has more great features and specs than A series budget phone
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yep. Personally, Samsung pricing is quite high pound for pound, spec for spec. However Samsung software is relatively much more stable compared to those other phone brands. You also get at least 2 major upgrade.
0 Likes