Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A31 review: A good phone for the non-gamers out there

(Topic created on: 06-23-2020 07:09 PM)
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

Samsung Galaxy A31 review: A good phone for the non-gamers out there

Samsung’s 2020 lineup of Galaxy A series phones is already getting as big as the 2019 lineup, with plenty of new launches in recent weeks. Somewhere in the lower end of the spectrum lies the Galaxy A31, which is clearly meant to target customers who don’t want to shell out more for the well-rounded Galaxy A51.

The Galaxy A31 has a number of attractive features in its spec sheet: A 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, an in-display fingerprint sensor, 128GB of storage as standard in many countries, four rear cameras, and a 5,000 mAh battery. What’s not so attractive is the processor powering the phone. The A31, along with the Galaxy A41, uses the MediaTek Helio P65 chipset, which isn’t great for gaming, as I’ve already given away in the review’s title.

Still, there’s plenty to like in the Galaxy A31, so let’s kickstart this review and find out what that is.

For more info about the outstanding review of user from this website you may visit the link https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a31/review 😊
4 Comments
ImnotagameR
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
totoo ba to? kasi gamer ako at nagbabalak mag upgrade ng phone at yan ang plano kong bilhin A31...
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Sa mga non gamer po. Kung gamer ka ang smartphone na ito ay hindi kayang punan ang expectations ng mga real time heavy gamer na tulad ng mga sikat na streamer ng ml, pubg, o ng cod. Pero kaya naman itong icater ng model na ito yun nga lang makakaranas ka ng paglalag at inconvenience.
0 Likes
Members_v4a84cV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Pangit sya nag lalag.. hindi nga kaya kahit ml.. 2 games lng. Mag heheat up na sya at lag

0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It is still capable on handling most games tho so yes, it can game... but I dont know since My A31 korean version Has A mediatek G80 instead Of p65
0 Likes