Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 03:32 AM)
JonStph
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Uhmm, does anyone noticing major animation problems in all of samsung a51 users? I think the animations of one ui 4.1 still not as smooth. Also noticing the annoying lag/fpsdrop when I pull and expand the quick settings/notification shade. Pls. #SAMSUNG, we need another update that will fix this problem. Thanks
Edit: I have the exynos version of the device so maybe I guess that's the problem.

New Update: I don't know if they fix it in the recent patch update of the samsung a51, but I notice that the fps drops on the notification/quick settings has been (fixed/improved performance or more smoother than before).
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Thanks for the community members here, leading a helping hand to each other. If its not too much to ask JohnStph, you may consider the following steps while troubleshooting and maximizing the potential of your Samsung Galaxy device.

1) Ensure to close all Apps in the background while playing video/animation.

2) Check your device connectivity; Wi-Fi and/or Mobile Network signal must be really strong, if you are browsing high resolution video. Check proximity to your Router/Wi-fi and/or call your network provider for the status of signal in your coverage area.

3) Check your device memory capacity. 

4) Run Samsung Members app Diagnostics.

5) Check, Download, and Install, the latest Software Updates.

If you are satisfied with the answers given here, please do not hesitate to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your next reply.

View solution in context

0 Likes
23 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try restarting your phone. I'm not experiencing this problem.
0 Likes
JonStph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Uhmm, I tried that so many times. I even clear the partition cache of my device.
Btw what chip does your a51 has?
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I'm using A71. It has Snapdragon.
0 Likes
JonStph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Oh well, that's why your phone animations doesn't stutter. Your device has much better specs than mine so
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What chip does your phone have?
0 Likes
JonStph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Oh well, it's exynos so yeah the performance is a big defference. Maybe thats why the animation of my device is not too smooth
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try going into Safe mode.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Going into Safe Mode alone does not fix animation problems. If restarting doesn't do the trick, animation stutters could be due to a non optimized software, which can be solved if Samsung pushes an update.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok.
0 Likes