Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 04:17 AM)
JonStph
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Uhmm, does anyone noticing major animation problems in all of samsung a51 users? I think the animations of one ui 4.1 still not as smooth. Also noticing the annoying lag/fpsdrop when I pull and expand the quick settings/notification shade. Pls. #SAMSUNG, we need another update that will fix this problem. Thanks
Edit: I have the exynos version of the device so maybe I guess that's the problem.

New Update: I don't know if they fix it in the recent patch update of the samsung a51, but I notice that the fps drops on the notification/quick settings has been (fixed/improved performance or more smoother than before).
0 Likes
23 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try restarting your phone. I'm not experiencing this problem.
0 Likes
JonStph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Uhmm, I tried that so many times. I even clear the partition cache of my device.
Btw what chip does your a51 has?
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I'm using A71. It has Snapdragon.
0 Likes
JonStph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Oh well, that's why your phone animations doesn't stutter. Your device has much better specs than mine so
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What chip does your phone have?
0 Likes
JonStph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Oh well, it's exynos so yeah the performance is a big defference. Maybe thats why the animation of my device is not too smooth
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try going into Safe mode.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Going into Safe Mode alone does not fix animation problems. If restarting doesn't do the trick, animation stutters could be due to a non optimized software, which can be solved if Samsung pushes an update.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok.
0 Likes