Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A52

(Topic created on: 02-24-2023 07:23 PM)
thegreatcatlover
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I am a very loyal user of the Samsung brand for a long time. For the reason that their products have advanced features and the build of the phones is durable. However, with their latest units of phones. I've noticed the build quality now is very poor. Features wise it is still nice. However, with the latest release of phones. The price is very expensive while the build quality is very poor. It is not worth it to buy this brand anymore. My personal experience with Samsung Galaxy A52 4G. After almost 2yrs of using this phone. I've noticed that the back cover's adhesive is no longer working. Because the whole back cover is already detached from the main unit. I feel so sad. Because this is my first time experiencing that a Samsung phone is equivalent to a disposable phone. I never encountered this in all my high-end Samsung phones and even in my mid-range phones. I hope that Samsung company will do something about this matter. Because I don't want to shift to another brand of phones. I love the Samsung brand. Thanks. 🙂❤️❤️❤️
4 Comments
ANDRĒ
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Same the back cover's adhesive on my samsung a52s 5g is peeling
lon_lon
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes me too, Samsung Galaxy #1 the best mobile phone ever because its unique stylish design, fashionable and world class.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello thegreatcatlover,

We are sorry to hear about your sad experience with your Samsung Galaxy A52 having issues with the back cover's adhesive detached from the main unit, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

We understand what you've been through. As a first-time user myself, I expect my device to work and function as it should. If it happens to me, I will not only be sad but frustrated too. 

Even though you had this experience, we are glad that you are able to share your experience, provide feedback, and provide suggestions here to improve the casing craftsmanship so that it will last longer. Samsung is always looking to enhance our users' experiences, and we appreciate this type of feedback that enables us to work harder than before.

0 Likes
Ricaaa
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Omg I've noticed this too earlier!! We have the same unit and there's a small opening on the back cover already. I thought it's just me 😭
0 Likes