Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy A54 mic bug issue one ui 6.0

(Topic created on: 03-10-2024 05:02 AM)
Flymetothemoon
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung, please fix the mic bug on the Samsung galaxy A54 for the next security update or whatever update it is, cuz it's getting annoying. Honestly not just the A54, but other A series as well, cuz my friends has the same issue.
11 Comments
Galaxy A
Sometimes, the mic works properly. Sometimes, don't.
0 Likes
alxxious
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
When you play online games such as CODM?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes, every app that uses a microphone is affected, like social media and such, but honestly, it's not as bad as when the first update came. But still there. Samsung should fix it.
0 Likes
alxxious
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
bruh i though i was the only one experiencing that ****t😑. so i brought a headset, but the headset jack won't fit in because the hole is too tight😂, btw my Galaxy is A72.
Galaxy A
Me too, at first. I was actually really confused at first because I never dropped my phone ever, but then I realised that I updated my phone to android 14 and my friend too and I asked them if they have the same issue from updating their samsung phone and luckily the do experience the same.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Flymetothemoon,

Would you mind running the diagnostics tool in your Samsung Members app for us? Please test your microphone (but we advise going through the entire diagnostics process) and then post the results here. 

If the diagnostics tool finds any issues with your microphone, please bring your device to your nearest Samsung Service Center for repairs. :) 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
I did try the diagnostic tool, and the microphone is working well. The only problem is that when you try to record something in every application, the mic doesn't work properly for the first try, but when you do it again, the mic works properly.
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Okay, so the mic initially won't work, but after refreshing the app, it starts recording properly again? 🤔

Bit of a stretch but do you have recordings of the mic not working? Try the screen record function and record media sounds and mic, test the mic for a bit, and then upload the results here if you can? 

Although honestly, for immediate action, I would recommend bringing your device to a Samsung Service Center so you can get the right diagnosis and repair recommendation as soon as possible. 

Galaxy A
I tried, and suddenly, the mic is working properly right now, but it happens at random times.
0 Likes