(Topic created on: 10-27-2021 02:00 PM)
braInDEAD
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hi
As above 
Phone plays loud music very
LOUDLY but person on other end can't hear music but not me either.
PLEASE ADVISE 
8 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, Can you please confirm if there is any music running in the background?

0 Likes
braInDEAD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No music in backgroun
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi braInDEAD, Does it happen with all contacts? and it is static noise that you hear?

0 Likes
braInDEAD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Hi Thanks for responding. No particular contact and it's music sounds sorta like the media sound. I'm doing an experiment: muting (volume as low as possible can't mute) with ringtone on & I'll see.
0 Likes
braInDEAD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
My exp't worked!!
Muting media, notifications & system with ringtones at high level seems OK BUT lack other assets
0 Likes
braInDEAD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Can't read much into your EMOJIES but likely was helpful in some time / light zone...
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi braInDEAD, I suggest you please reboot your device in safe mode and check if you are experiencing the issue. If you are not experiencing any issues in safe mode, then the issue could be due to any third-party application you installed recently. To do this, you need to completely power off the device. Then, power on the device, and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume Down key. If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen.

0 Likes
braInDEAD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Hi,
Please 4give this DELAY but since my last post I've lost my wifi. On laptop and phone cuts of when only using wifi.
I have not done anything b/c I may've found the answer. I'd lost my ringtones/ other sounds by backing up 2 onedrive. So kept enabling sound
& likely did so for start during and ending calls with my notifications sounds. I've disabled all but ringtones and It's worked so far...
I'll update. But basically I don't need audio notifications with ringtones!
Thanx
0 Likes