Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A70...so glad I switched

(Topic created on: 06-19-2020 04:39 PM)
DaleJulian
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After one year switching to a Samsung Galaxy A70 from an iPhone I can still say....it was the best decision I every made.. I still can't figure why it took me so long. After talking to my older brother, he needed to get a new phone and he just bought a Samsung Galaxy A70 about a month ago. He loves it also. If you knew my older brother, for him to say that...means a lot...
17 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
yeah he's french they tend to have a darker side of humor. I would have to agree though he not a bad dude at all.

why'd I call him "dude" I'm not sure if he's welled dressed :p.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I switched from iphone back in jan 2017. I'm glad I switched for the most part, but with the galaxy S20'S and newer devices i Have concerns about my next Samsung device. 😥 pricing is out of this world, and some of the tech is questionable. I hope they come back down to earth here very soon.
DaleJulian
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
ok then apologize, I didn't find any humor in his/her comment.
Galaxy A
haha. don't worry it took me 10 min to get the joke. lol.. the i see the word 3DS and Switch hehehe..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
enjoy the Samsung Experience..
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I was just trying to make a joke. It's a good switch... Nintendo Switch. Meh, forget it. We're glad you're happy with your device. But wow, there was absolutely no need to be rude there. 😕
DaleJulian
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
my apologies...me bad. I know nothing about video games so I didn't get your joke..
0 Likes
DaleJulian
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Well it's over two years switching to a Samsung Galaxy A70 from an iPhone I can still say....it was the best decision I every made.. I still can't figure why it took me so long. After talking to my older brother, he needed to get a new phone and he just bought a Samsung Galaxy A70 about a month ago. He loves it also. If you knew my older brother, for him to say that...means a lot...
0 Likes