Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A71 yellowish tint on left top of screen

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 10:54 PM)
alexsonwilliam
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hello? 

I'm here to ask if there have the same problem with me. Why my screen got yellowish tint on left top of the screen? How to fix it? I already update my android to the latest version. And also, I take a screenshot and try to open the screenshot to another device and my laptop but it does not effect the screenshot photo's. What's the problem? Is this hardware problem? RGB problem or OS problem. And is there any solution for this? Today is day 4 I use this phone.

Thank you.
7 Comments
ramian
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I had the same on my A20 last year. You seem to notice it more on a gray background yeah? it's a hardware problem
alexsonwilliam
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
yup... it can only notice more on gray background... And what shoul you do after that? Replace for a new LCD or what?
ramian
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
get a new screen replacement i guess. i sold mine and bought an A51 last week because I was tired of seeing the yellow tint
HidayahNazri
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No issue for my device. Probably the best thing you may do is by visit to the nearest service center for checking
0 Likes
ramian
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
exactly
0 Likes
jerangkung
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
care to share the screenshot pic pls??
0 Likes
alexsonwilliam
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
here is the photo... sorry for not reply your comment for a long time... Photo taken by my Nikon D7000... DSC_4185_5904.jpg
0 Likes