cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung galaxy A72 complaints.. issues with google play store and customizing notifications

(Topic created on: 06-01-2022 05:48 AM)
chen86
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

I would officially like to file a complaint to samsung official page. This is regarding to issues with my phone Samsung galaxy A72 5g. I have been having problems  with my phone since 2 weeks ago. It seems that google play store keeps hanging... right now it is not... also I am having issues with my audio when i use the earjack. I am using a sony mdr xb55ap in ear extra bass in ear noise cancellation. However when i plug it to my phone and play the music it does not cancel the noise completely.. instead i can hear outside noises... I have tried inserting the earphones into my pc and it was no problem. The  active noise cancellation is working. **bleep** is THIS SAMSUNG???!!!!! I only got this phone only last year december... Its only less than 5 MONTHS AND ITS GIVING **bleep** ISSUES!!! **bleep** THIS PHONE!!!!

Not only that  another issue is that Google play store is receiving slow WIFI speed at 220k/s to 15k/s when downloading!!! HELLO !!! GOT BRAINS??? MY INTERNET SPEED IS 30MPBS AND I AM GETTING A **bleep**OING **bleep** **bleep** SPPEDS IS IT???!!!**bleep**!!! I AM WIATING FOR YOUR REPLY!!!AND GO TO HELL!!!

THIRDLY NOtiFICATIONS SOUND AND PHGONE RINGTONE CANNOT BE CUSTOMIZE!!!! I tried to download external ringtones and notifications sound and its not working!!! you cannot even set it!!!**bleep**!!!

4 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey chen86,

Please bring your device to a Samsung Experience Store near you, where our techs can help you out better: https://www.samsung.com/ph/storelocator/

You may also reach out to us remotely:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport.

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subject to approval).

pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Nah.
The Playstore Part, It's google's issue itself. As play store sometimes won't download any apps unless doing a restart. And remember the issue regarding "Android Web Service" and "Chrome" won't update? Yeah they fixed that, and about the speeds, that's a server's issue.
Can you tell me which frequency are you using? 2.4GHZ or 5.0GHZ??
About the Earphone ones, actually it depends on what device you used to listen with that specific headphones. As tech provides different current and stuff (IDK) You can see that phones draws less power to the headphones while on PC's it draws max power to enhance audio and Noice cancellation.
And about the notification and phone ringtone, Are you running ONE UI 4.1? If yes (well you can do it on any one ui device bruh.) Just go to settings, sounds and vibrations, ringtone, choose which sim (if you use dual sim) then go to add custom ringtones. You can add you custom ringtones there, and about the notification sounds, you thought you can't customise it? No. You can, actually. Just go to my files then select internal storage. If the thing's set to essentials, tap that and choose all. You will notice the "notification" folder, That's where you will put your custom notification sounds. After that, go to settings, sounds and vibrations, notification sounds, choose which sim you wanna set (if using dual sim) then find the notification sound you put there.
Hope this helps though. If not just... IDK
chen86
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

the frequency that I used is 5.0Ghz 

For the earphones I used a wired earphones Sony MDR XB55AP in ear extra bass

0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
That solves the mistery. Sony earphones are kinda power consumer. So that's why they toned down some settings to save battery. I already told you that.
0 Likes