Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M21 is in continuous reboot.

(Topic created on: 05-15-2022 01:36 PM)
Jpksam
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

The Galaxy M21 is in continuous reboot. I am not able to get to where I could enter the passcode. It is just stuck in the initial screen. If you press the power button long it will again start and will be stuck in the initial screen.

The phone was used by daughter. There is no sign of damage or even a scratch. There was no rooting or other attempt ( I don't think she even knows that). Either way it is just 18 months in and out of warranty.

The local repair center didn't even look at it, saying that only thing that can be done is change the motherboard which is not even worth here.

Are there any options here?

Thanks for any helpe

0 Likes
2 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Do you know why the repair shop said that the motherboard was fried?

Are you able to get it into Recovery (you should be able to, as there's a protected partition, but if the motherboard truly is toast?) & do you have a computer?

If the motherboard isn't ready for the bin, you should be able to Flash the Stock Samsung Firmware on it, but I'd try a Factory Reset first... AGAIN depending on the state of the motherboard. 

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, You mentioned Local repair center, are you referring to any Samsung authorized service center?

Do you know the name of the service center?

0 Likes