Tried, but it is still there. Can't go any further
Please try to connect with mobile as mentioned by @CHMultimedia, and get back to us also check if the app is up to date.
Thanks, @CHMultimedia, for sharing the information and helping the community members.
It did not work. Same error
EDIT: I checked the app, it is up to date
Thanks for trying the above-mentioned steps. Once, Try to wipe the cache partition of your device and check if it works. Follow the below steps.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Up keys simultaneously for awhile.
- When the Android logo displays, release both the keys.
- An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Highlight Reboot system now.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Note: Wiping the cache will NOT delete your apps or your data or your configuration. It will simply delete the temporary junk.
here is the result:
Still not working...
Has this been resolved? I'm having the same issue on my Zflip 3. I've performed all of the actions, outlined above. Nothing worked.