Galaxy A
Hi guys can i have link to download the origina Samsung max bcs i can't enable
Tye privacy protection you need it to upgrade to enbale that feature thanks 
9 Comments
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day to you! Samsung Max is available via the Google Play Store. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.max.global&hl=en&gl=US

Hope this helps, and may your concern be resolved soon. Stay safe. Enjoy the weekend. 😊

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Thank you for your help Mark i appreciate it 🥰
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Oh, that one's genuinely from Samsung? I asked a question about the deluxe version of Samsung Max on May 29, with the "Ask question" feature in Samsung Members. They said it was not available yet? Here's the relevant paragraph they gave me:

This particular application is designed to promote mobile data savings and application privacy management, with data usage monitoring and enhanced Wi-Fi security. You may use the services for free. Hence, for an upgraded version, we would like to inform you that the Samsung Max subscription plans and group of applications are not yet available in the Philippines and kindly note that we have not received official information yet as to when the desired feature will be available here. The features of Samsung mobile phones will depend on the region where it originated. Due to some restrictions and limitations on the use of phones in some countries, some features will not be available on the specific variant.
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I install a apk but theres no location to choose Screenshot_20210626-105431_Samsung Max.png
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Try this link about the Samsung Max VPN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obeZmUCte2E

Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
And when install it in google play you need to go to deluxe
Numa00
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I think that the phone should always have vpn

0 Likes
Gervais23
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

It is very interesting to know which is better to install vpn on samsung. I recently switched to such a model, yet I don’t know which vpn application is better. Here on the iPhone I used the best vpn for iphone VeePN. Arranged by all criteria, fast, without lags, traffic is unlimited.

0 Likes
Numa00
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

simple passer

0 Likes