Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung music unable to edit track details

(Topic created on: 07-13-2022 08:09 AM)
shey27
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My samsung music keeps saying "can't edit details for this track. File type not supported" even though i just edit the other music track details minutes ago. Can someone tell me how can i fix this problem i already tried to put my mp3 in sd card and i still can't edit track details and i also delete the music and download it again but still no luck.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Music > Storage, then tap Clear cache.
shey27
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you for your help, i did what you told me to and unfortunately it doesn't do anything in my case.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Memory card now is faulty to use, it easily corrupted due to its writing speed.... maybe move your music files to internal storage then edit there using samsung music... when done editing, move again to ur sd card... i recommend to daily unmount and mount the sd card because everytime u move a file how big or small its giving high risk of corruptions...
shey27
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you for your comment and effort but i already did that a couple of times but guess what still no luck I'm getting frustrated about it so i try not to think about it anymore haha.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey Shey27,

Hope you've found suitable solutions here. Thanks guys.

shey27
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Still no luck do you mind looking at this problem and maybe you can solve this I'll really appreciate it it's really getting in my head and i can't help but be frustrated about it.
0 Likes