Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung never ceased to amaze me

(Topic created on: 11-20-2022 09:02 PM)
Anton128
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
now its their wonderful samsung max na app. very useless. pwede bamg idelete . wala ng ginawa kumg d puro mga kabwisitan
0 Likes
8 Comments
dorefrain
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Sure ka dyan bro? It's use for internet security. I usually use Samsung max VPN to hide my original I.P. when exploring untrusted/ unsecured sites.
0 Likes
Anton128
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i hate ads, dko naman ginagamit
0 Likes
Anton128
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
very annoying sa lock screen mo may ads
0 Likes
Anton128
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
unless idagdag ko sa budget" pero para saan?
0 Likes
dorefrain
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Free naman yun hanggang Premium plan. Tulad ng sinabi ko for internet security yan.
0 Likes
dorefrain
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I-off mo kasi data mo pag nag-chacharge ka. Lalabas talaga ang mga adds.
0 Likes
garrifff
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
install blokada app (from blokada.org) to resolve that issue. been using that for years.

blocks ads almost everywhre - mapa browser or sa in-app. pwera na na lang sa youtube ads na di tlga mabo.block, which can be skipped anyway.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Anton128,

Samsung Max is a free Android application designed to promote mobile data savings and application privacy management, with data usage monitoring and enhanced Wi-Fi security.

It's key features include:

• Data Saving Mode – Data Saving Mode makes your data plan work harder and go further. In some cases, it can even be used to help you save money on your mobile data plan over time. The feature offers smart advice on which applications are consuming the most data, and constantly scans for data saving opportunities. When possible, it can even actively compress images, videos, music files, and webpages in your apps and browsers. Users can also manage data permissions for specific apps, and enjoy peace of mind with automatic background data usage blocked for all apps, tailoring data consumption to meet each users needs.
  • Privacy Protection Mode – Open, untrusted, and unknown Wi-Fi hotspots are secured and protected with one-tap encryption, tracker blocking and a DNS (Domain Name System) masking service. These three features also offer privacy benefits on mobile networks, which enables Samsung Max to offer privacy protection on Mobile or Wi-Fi across all of your apps. This allows users to more securely access the internet from whichever connection is available, helping users stay connected on the go..

Really appreciate the feedback you are sharing with us here. Thanks for your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing Samsung Galaxy experience for all.

0 Likes