Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung One UI

(Topic created on: 05-29-2021 06:56 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Hi. This is my first time in Samsung Members app. I learned recently that One UI 3.0 is available to my device, Galaxy A20s. The phone's version now is just the 2.0 version. How can I update my device's One UI version? Is that update included in the software update? Thank you.
9 Comments
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Your phone is scheduled to receive it on August, according to the One UI 3 schedule list of Samsung. You may check it on the notices of the Samsung Members.
Solution
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
And to check your device for software updates, you may go to the settings and scroll down until you can see the "Software Update". Click on that and you can now check for new updates.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Thank you!
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Welcome!
cros34
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
How can i update to android 10..of my samsung galaxy note8 korean variant
Solution
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Unfortunately, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will not be upgraded to Android 10 as well as Android 11. Since the device came pre-installed with Android 7 , Samsung only allow two generations of Android updates on their phone but now offers three generations of Android Devices to its devices. Eiligible devices is their some devices that came pre-installed with Android 9 and all devices that were released on 2020 (Note 8 is not eiligble for Samsung three generation of Android Updates) . So your phone last Android major update should be at Android 9.
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day to you Jen! How was your recent Galaxy experience? Have you managed to update your device? If not you can check it via go to the settings and scroll down until you can see the "Software Update". Click on that and you can now check for new updates. If there is none, just wait until it is being rolled out. If you have further question feel free to call us via these numbers  #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back with an update if concern has been fixed. Thanks and have a great day!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Thank you
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

You're welcome!