Original topic:

Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 04-14-2022 06:50 PM)
BeGalaxy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello, I'm having a problem with Samsung Pay because it says my card information is invalid. I had never registered my Maybank debit card before on Samsung Pay and had switched to a new phone (galaxy a72). Could someone please assist me with this? 
7 Comments
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Heyy call to your bank ask them help you reset Token. Then should be no problem ady.
0 Likes
BeGalaxy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
but i read somewhere that the token can only be reset if the old phone is already registered with it. I've never been registered in any devices. Is this correct? how to ask the bank about the token? Can you assist me the steps? 🙏
0 Likes
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
As long as you reset your bank token 1st, then u try again to register. Normally the issues will be solved haha, if not, u try clear cache in samsung pay.
BeGalaxy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
okey thank you yaa 😊 but i just have to ask the bank to reset the token right? because sometimes the bank has no idea what samsung pay is 🥲
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Delete the card and register again in your bew device. Call bank to verify.
BeGalaxy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Delete? I'd never registered my card on my old or new device before. This is my first time trying out Samsung Pay huhuhu
0 Likes
BeGalaxy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
But I'll try to call the bank later. Thank you for the suggestion. Appreciate it a lot. 😊
0 Likes