Original topic:

Samsung wallet is available

(Topic created on: 02-03-2023 04:36 PM)
samy2022
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
You can now download Samsung Wallet from the Galaxy Store if you have a Galaxy a53 5g

17 Comments
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
at the moment the application is functional but every time I press a key (except when I navigate in the settings) the brightness suddenly changes from normal to dim to slightly brighter than the one I have for less than a tenth of a second. I'll see if it improves over time.

Do you also have that issue ?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Nope, no issues with changing brightness. 

I suspect that if you have any Loyalty Cards added, then they may well be the source of the fluctuating brightness. 

Some cards will increase the brightness to make the Bar / QR codes easier to get scanned. 

None of the Loyalty cards I have cause this for me though. 

samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
personally I didn't use Samsung Pay, so I don't have any card registered, but I use Samsung pass. It could be a setting that I had to activate or deactivate without realizing it... I uninstalled and reinstalled the application but the problem is still there, luckily it doesn't really bother me
Lorcan_S23FE
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung is just trolling me at this point now i don't have it andits not available on my old a51 but it was last night
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Still not available for the S22 Ultra. Doesn't matter to me though as I don't use it.
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
It tells me an update is available for Samsung Pay, but when it's installing it fails
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Try this:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Pay & Clear Both Cache & Data for the app.
  • Uninstall Samsung Pay. 
  • Boot into Recovery & Wipe Cache. 
  • Reinstall Samsung Pay from the Galaxy Store. 

It should update properly now 👍🏻

AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Ok, some of those steps I was thinking of, just forgot all of them. Thanks man! I knew you would would come through again!👊🏻
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Let me know if it works for you