Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen Flicker

(Topic created on: 06-17-2021 03:30 AM)
Fancy01
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Why do my screen flicker ? I've already turned off the adaptive brightness but it still flicker when I'm outside/under the sun. Can someone help me with this. Your answer is very much appreciated. 😊 Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Hello, Fancy01! Does it have any physical damages? If not, try to put your phone on safe mode for 6-8 hours. (Check out this page for the steps; https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-safe-mode-on-galaxy-mobile-devices/) If it's still happening, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM). We are very willing to assist you. Have a nice day ahead! Stay safe! 

View solution in context

6 Comments
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
faulty ambient sensor maybe. i had a realme 5i once and that phone when you bring it outside will also flicker which the culprit was the ambient light sensor. I never experienced that with all my samsung devices.
Galaxy A
Does the flickering, flickers like their is some sort of small light bulb flickering under the screen, or the entire screen flickers?
Fancy01
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
the entire screen..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Yes same to my samsung a02 it flickers Whenever I touch The screen like playing ML or Just scrolling I think its a bug But i think they will not fix it because Samsung a02 is Stuck On ANDROID 11 Like its just 1 year update support😭
0 Likes
Solution
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Hello, Fancy01! Does it have any physical damages? If not, try to put your phone on safe mode for 6-8 hours. (Check out this page for the steps; https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-safe-mode-on-galaxy-mobile-devices/) If it's still happening, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM). We are very willing to assist you. Have a nice day ahead! Stay safe! 

Fancy01
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello, It doesn't have, been using it for about 2months and I've never dropped it even once.
Ok, thank you.