Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen issues in Samsung A71

(Topic created on: 08-17-2022 11:59 AM)
elijah_09
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello guys. There's this very distracting one white vertical line on my phone screen. I left it to charge(the phone was still okay) but when I plug it out, it's like the screen was cut in half. I doubt this is an LCD breakage since it isn't dispersed and It didn't fall nor got wet. I tried updating to the latest software, cycling the battery, enabling safe mode, and reset multiple times but to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this?
13 Comments
tafzzi
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Same happened in mine. What's the fix?
0 Likes
Jazielle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am experiencing it too a vertical white line in the middle of the screen.. does anyone here who successfully fixed it without going to a repair shop?
0 Likes
elijah_09
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I went to the store where I bought this phone. Sadly, they said it's an LCD problem, it needs to be replaced. The last time I posted here, there was only one vertical line, but now there are already three lines. This is saddening given the fact, the repair needed is costly.
0 Likes
svjravi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Facing the same issue with my A71, post the recent update . Its impacting the fingerprint sensor too. Seeking immediate attention and resolution from the respective teams. Service center is asking for charges for a fault caused by the latest update. Customer care is not reachable. Had sent a mail to CEO, India
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneralNew.jsp?siteId=592...

I request everyone who is facing this issue to post the issue and reach out to get this issue resolved.Unlocked.jpgHomeScreen.jpg

0 Likes