Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen rotates suddenly

(Topic created on: 05-17-2022 12:46 AM)
Gem2x
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My a52s 5g is always having this sudden rotation whenever I am using it in landscape like when I am playing mobile legends, the screen rotates to portrait and then go back to landscape for a second or when I am watching in Netflix, the screen automatically go portrait and the movie I am watching turns into a floating window even though I am not doing anything. How to solve it? Thanks!
4 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Have you tried locking the orientation? Does it happen with any other app? It seems this happens only to RAM intensive apps. Same scenario with other members here (netflix, codm, mobile legends).
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there, Gem2x! If your Galaxy phone or tablet won't stop rotating its screen, or, on the other hand, if it does not rotate at all, don't panic. Your device comes with screen rotation settings built right in. It's just a matter of making sure you have the correct settings in place. You can make your device's screen rotate freely with Auto rotate, or lock it in one position using either Portrait or Landscape mode. 

You may check out this link; https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088202/ 

Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

0 Likes
nherzkie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Happens to me after mobile legends
0 Likes
Members_jTsIQJn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

It is still happening now even on the UI 4.1 update. Also even if the orientation is locked. It still rotates specially when you are shaking it while playing MLBB.

0 Likes