Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SCREENSHOT

(Topic created on: 11-22-2021 08:02 PM)
Niky14
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Please, can someone tell me how to do a screenshot on a samsung phone?
6 Comments
Galaxy A
I can recommend you the

Volume Down - Power Button press simultaneously to capture one.

Another is the Palm Swipe to Capture which can be found by searching the exact terms on the Settings app.
Niky14
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank youuu<33
Galaxy A
You're welcome!
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Aside from our fellow member's suggestions, you can also add an edge panel shortcut for screenshots (if you're unit has edge panel capabilities) or command Bixby to do a screenshot for you.
0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
here is the backup infor to what she says. my galaxy a10 has edge panel capabilities after i update to android 11.

Screenshot_20211124-070442_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20211123-085312_Edge panels.jpg