Original topic:

Sd card remove unsafely

(Topic created on: 12-17-2021 07:41 PM)
stacey4
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, I have an error with my galaxy a50 The phone keep notify An SD card was removed unsafely To prevent your phone from restarting unexpectedly save unsaved data and restart your phone frequently.  any suggestions ?

4 Comments
Galaxy A
How about format your sd card and put it back?
0 Likes
lance2679
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i had the very same issue on my A42 5G before. i even had to visit samsung sc twice to reset it back. no solution.

the same error kept popping up hourly & drove me insane.

i kept formatting the same sd card many many times..kept showing same error.

finally..my last visit to sc at bentley said..there was no issue of my device.

then i ran my device without the sd card..then replace wif a new sd card. it totally solved the issue!

it has been more than 9 months since the error last popped up.

depends on whether u need an sd card or not..try replacing the corrupted sd card.

this error started after a major software upgrade by samsung.

thanks.
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
^ Yeap, above two comments you should try, first back up your files in the old sd card, then format it, if the problem still occur (popping up so card error), then you can proceed to purchase a new sd card to confirm whether or not is your phone sd card slot or your old sd card problem. Good Luck 😊
Galaxy A
I have faced this issue as well. Turns out the sd card are going to kaput. After some time the sd card unable to detect at all. Plugged in external card reader also same problem. High suggests you backup the data and get a new sd card