Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Slow Released of update

(Topic created on: 08-07-2022 10:03 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A

IT'S ALREADY PASSED JULY BUT THE UPDATE ON SAMSUNG A02 ANDROID 12 ISNT STILL RELEASED YET! i'm being impatient
7 Comments
KyleKyle
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi! This is just based on my experience and opinion with my current Samsung Device, for me I think there's a delay for the update, for example you'll get the update much faster if you live in Europe. For the rest of the world, the delay is few days, few weeks, few months. (This is just based on my opinion, I'm not a Tech Expert)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
ok po thanks for the info but i'm REALLY HOPING THAT THE ANDROID 12 Update would include smoother animation when scrolling down and back and forth on the notification panel because it is so Laggy but not that kind of lag a mid lag and yung realme na budget phone kahit budget be hindi lag but on other hands good si samsung incase of PRIVACY AND SECURITY good yun kasi wala ads yung mga personal apps nila like galley or file manage
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
They're fixing bugs in the update. Just keep waiting, and eventually you'll receive the update.
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Rhenz15,

We are all excited and eager to have the latest Android 12 available to download and ready to install with our Samsung Galaxy device. Rest assured, that once it becomes available, you will be notified immediately.

Thanks again for your waiting patiently.

Juswah08
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Waiting din po kaming mga A01 eh August daw po kami August na wala parin
addhijnov
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung A02 update but just a security patchScreenshot_20220808-123022_Software update.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
how sad i've been waiting it to come EARLY asap
0 Likes