Original topic:

smaller phone

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 07:51 AM)
GaryD
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
It would be nice to see a new phone, smaller in size, more pocketable, easier to maneuver with smaller hands something in physical size like the a3 or the s__ minis but with the newer full screens & up to date specs like the a40 or a50.
0 Likes
6 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
ya it's kinda crazy how big devices are getting. how ever I think we are starting to see a reduction in size in some devices because of the size issue. for example my S9+ is the biggest I would ever want to go, my next device I'm hoping to maybe get something alittle smaller Physically.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Hi GaryD

I think Samsung has released its Galaxy Fold to check the feasibility of a future portable phone like in the following photos.

I admit that this future smartphone could interest me because I would find it more practical in all respects while retaining today's technology ... It would easily fit in a pocket and take up less space while we leaving the possibility of surfing, seeing our movies, playing our games like on my Note10plus ...

So I encourage Samsung to continue in this way

maxresdefault.jpgsamsung-futur-smartphone-pliable-clapet-Blog-SFAM-1100x619.jpg

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
I believe that the folding phone will be the way of the future as your 100% right that a smaller device would be better in so many ways...
Unfortunately the bad news is that I think we are still a couple of years away realistically for manufacturers like Samsung to have good folding phone.
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy A

Indeed, my wife was very very happy with her 2nd gen A3.  Unfortunately it's no longer supported. Had to replace it with a Pixel 3.

0 Likes
GaryD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I like a smaller form also but with some good specs not top of the line but a decent mid range phone but smaller than almost anything available now and my wife really doesn't like the newer phones she had 2 s3 minis because of size then an a3 2017 & finds it a bit bigger than she really likes but now she's running into storage issues with it everyday.
0 Likes
GaryD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I guess most phone users want big*** phones or samsung would build a decent mid range similar to the A52 specs but in a size similiar to the s10e or a little smaller !
0 Likes