Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Smart View (Update solved )

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 06:39 PM)
Chris2pherD
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Had notice a problem recently after upgrading to android 11 also updated to latest patch april 1. My a51 couldnt connect smart view to my samsung smart tv. Did clear data force stop restarted the tv several times. Went to tv device manager and did memory boost and clean running apps.

Solution
Long press smart view then long press the samsung smart tv name. After that a code will display on the tv then input it on your phone. Ps needed to do this as to smart things also would not connect.
19 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, Christopher. Thank you for reaching out your concern. May I ask if you already tried rebooting your device? :)

Chris2pherD
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes sir i have rebooted it several times including my smart tv
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Feel free to follow these steps, and give us a heads up should the problem be resolved.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001514/

Thank you, and stay safe! :)

Chris2pherD
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Ok ill try this sir
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hit us back here should you be able to resolve your concern. For further technical assistance, feel free to reach our toll-free mobile hotline at #GALAXY (#425299). Thank you and stay safe! :)

0 Likes
Chris2pherD
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Sir i tried steps from the link above but none worked. I also checked for an update on tv but also has latest version 1374
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Sorry to have brought you this experience, sir. Feel free to call our toll-free service center at:

PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

or our toll-free mobile hotline: #GALAXY (#425299)

Still, give us a heads up regarding your concern. Thank you. :)

0 Likes
Chris2pherD
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have an update on my problem. Needed to long press the device for it to prompt a random generated pin on the smart tv for it to connect
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! How's your recent connection to your television? Were you able to already connect your device to your tv? :)

0 Likes