Original topic:

Smartthings (Samsung Galaxy A12)

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 10:32 PM)
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I check for Smartthings app in Google play.It wrote there that my phone This app is no longer compatible with your device.Contact the developers for more info like the below picture.....

I bought this phone few moths ago.Software are up to date and Google Play system update is also up to date This Galaxy A12 is running on Android 11 with One UI 3.1.But When I check on Galaxy Store for Smartthings app and there is nothing shown like the above picture.Samsung and everyone can you please advice why is it showing Iike that.🙏
5 Comments
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I also restart my phone and it's still the same .
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I believe it appears to be the issue from Google's Android operating system itself. Try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again. 
0 Likes
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

I tried clearing the cache and data than restart Google Play Store.....It is still the same.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi , good day to u bro , do u try loading it from Galaxy Store?SmartSelect_20211211-082216_Galaxy Store_169782_1639182136.jpg
0 Likes
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

I downloaded the Smartthings app already in Google Play Store a few months ago. But now what I am scared of is it would impact my update for the app in the future? Then later when updates come to the app they will not be shown. That's why. But in the Galaxy store, I did not see any of that phrase.

0 Likes