Original topic:

Software update for A52S

(Topic created on: 04-18-2022 10:42 PM)
Members_BFKVj5F
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I know that A52s provide 3 years of major update androids and 4 years of security update but 4 years of security update is included in 3 years of major update androids or is the extra additional 4 years (3+4= 7 years) of support?

0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy A
the 4 is included in the 3. you will be receiving both updates simultaneously. after major android updates has stopped, then you'll have 1 year more of security updates.
jacquesbraynes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

The software plays an important role in creating a website, installing various applications and much more.

Also, about a week ago I accidentally came across this company https://yellow.systems/mvp-app-development-company where there's mvp app development services which is a good solution for developing a business.

Therefore, you can also use it in the right way for you.

0 Likes
EthanWhite
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Everyone uses it, but it is not understood. In addition, but sometimes there are some editing difficulties that we also need to solve. To be honest, I was genuinely surprised when I found out more about software reconstruction and editing on this page, so I'm currently relying on using tools. You have a real chance to use this resource.

0 Likes