Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sound Issue galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 08-07-2021 12:58 AM)
maryxharry
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
There were times na nagiging sabog yung tunog ng speakers ng a51 ko like for example habang nanonood ng yt vid tas biglang magiging sabog yung tunog then magiging ok lang siya ulit pag restart ko yung app or may time din sa notification, naging sabog din siya so i had to put it in silence for a while. Then one time na nanood ako sa youtube yung tunog niya is TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT akala ko nasa video mismo siya pero hindi pala so nirestart ko yung phone and naging ok na siya ulit. Is that a bug or something?
7 Comments
JedNelson
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
hi Mary! Did u try using ur speaker in other apps to check if that issue still persist?
maryxharry
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yes it happened recently while i was on facebook
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

Have you updated your device software to the latest version yet? Also, do your apps run in their latest version as well? Make sure to always keep your device and apps updated to avoid such performance issues and glitches. Do regularly a CLEAR DATA CACHE on your apps via the settings. Hope this helps! Feel free to reach us via our toll-free hotlines for further technical assistance. Thank you. Stay safe! 😊

SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
it could be the problem on the app not in your phone. you need to re install the app.
maryxharry
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
it didnt only happen in a certain app. just like what i have mentioned, it also happened thru notifications :)
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
your just overthinking. the app controls the notifications. maybe the tune or ringtone you use. good thing you restart the phone and there is no longer a problem.
maryxharry
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
it happened on the following cases:
- watching youtube video
- while in CODM
- while listening to music in the music app
- messenger notifications
- while watching a video on fb

wow. i guess all my apps are the problem