Original topic:

Stupid Samsung A32

(Topic created on: 10-15-2021 08:25 AM)
Angbird
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Never ever have using such a lousy Samsung A32 phone like this. This problem that problem... some how has internet connection problem, cannot connect to internet!!!!!!! Google search to solve this problem and was directed to reset the network and... reset for many times and... not able to connect also!!!  Why why why! I just bought this phone for a few months only... Should i return the phone to Samsung!!!!!! 
8 Comments
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
You can't connect WiFi? Or 4g is not working? If it is new, it should be under warranty. You may call the CS.
Angbird
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
This was the second time couldnt connect to wifi. The first time i followed the instruction 'reset network n restart the phone' and it worked. But this time cannot.
0 Likes
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I suggest you to bring the phone to service center. Samsung service is quite OK. And you are under warranty ya.
masazizul
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Is it because of phone or network setting?
0 Likes
Angbird
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have no idea what is the problem. If it's network setting problem then it should be ok after i reset the network. So, it should be phone problem.
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
If connect mobile data does it have the same issue as the wifi ?
0 Likes
Angbird
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
No
0 Likes
fai8101
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
SayA rasa isu network ni.. banyak berlaku atas fone samsung entry midrange model.. A11,A12,A21s,A32... sebab sy pakai A21s.. kadang2 bluetooth networknya problem .. lambat connect.. kalo s10plus.. laju jea connect... mungkin fone samsung harga 6-700ringgit tak boleh expect nak sama mcm fone samsung harga 2-3ribu ringgit?
0 Likes